Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A visit to The Pumpkin Patch!!!
















We have a family tradition that my parents started back when I was a baby. My mom and dad would take us kids to the pumpkin patch along the Delaware River. It is such a small but a really cute place. So as we are getting older, we decided to keep this tradition going with the grandbabies. Ashley has been taking her boys every year and so when Little Miss Kaydence came around we made our stop too. The picture on the left was her last year just a few weeks old and the one on the right is her this years. If you couldnt tell. lol What a huge difference, I cant believe it.

See that little tude she is getting......the hand going on the hip and lips out. I think she was getting sick of all the pics. haha

















This year the kids weren't really up to taking pictures. They all seemed to have a little attitude. They would pose and when you call them to look at the camera they would ignore you. The 2 oldest boys did it on purpose. Its a new thing Nathan just recently started. It was just an overall bad day for them. We are lucky we got a few good pics. I do have to say they had fun running around and looking at all the pumpkins. The boys loved playing in the leaves. I guess as long as they had fun then thats all that really matters.
This one of Jayden would have been really good if the shadows of the tree werent all over his face. That actually ruined alot of our pictures.





















Gotta love Alex and his cute little smile!!!
















Here is Ashley and her boys.......I think it is a pretty good picture of them all. They are all looking at the same time, and let me tell you what that was not easy to get a shot like that.


We had a little leaf fight.....

















HAHA I dont know what alex was doing but I thought this was so cute of him. He's like karate chopping the pumpkin.



















Nathan playing in the leaves and Jayden doing a dance or something. haha Theses kids crack me up!!!



























My all time favorite picture of Kaydence and Me!



























Had to take some sister pictures, I think they came out pretty good. Except for the fact that I look a tad bit orange. How sad....I kinda blend in with the pumpkins. haha




The last picture of our trip to The Pumpkin Patch....I love this picture of her, whenever I look at this picture all I see is her Bright Blue Eyes. I never would have thought I would get a blue eyed baby.

4 comments:

Erika Reyna and Kids said...

aww gabs! The pictures are all so pretty. I can't believe how fast your kaydence is growing. She is ADORABLE. Looks so much like you.
Can't wait to see you. Miss you tons

Anonymous said...

Hey Gabbi! Your daughter is adorable! I havnt caught up with you in a while and I went on myspace for the first time in a while and saw you made a blog! I just started to blog about a month ago I would guess and I love it too! I will have to put you on my blog roll so I can keep up with you and see all your beautiful pictures of the two of you! Just to let you know my blog is linked on Leah's page or its: WWW.Kellie.rekips.com

Its basically Kellie Spiker but Spiker is backwards. Real easy! Hope to talk to you soon! later love!

nandcalbert said...

Gabbi,
Your little girl is so cute I would love to meet her. I hope you are doing good and would love to hear from you.
Love, Nichole

Lauren said...

Wow it's hard to believe Norah will be as big as Kaydence at this time next year. Ok girly, I need your address and you need to come visit. I'm not sure when we'll be up that way!