Thursday, October 16, 2008

Birthday Girl!!!



I cant believe she is one are already. I honestly dont know where the time went and it makes me sad. I wish i took more pictures of her growing up. But then i go and look at all the pics and think i took to many. but can you honestly have to many pictures.....i dont think so. So we celebrated Kaydence's 1st birthday as a family at The Texas Roadhouse. Both her uncles work there and since they worked that night we thought we would bring the celebration to them.










Kaydence and Nana waiting for Aunt Ashley and her crew to show up so we can be seated at our table. I'm so supposed she left the crown on. She doesnt keep head bands in anymore or hats on. I'm just glad she keeps her hair clips in.


Kay Bay with Uncle Jordy











Uncle Joshy with Alex and Nate





Ashley here with Kaydence. You know whats really scary is that Kaydence looks so much like ashley when she was a baby.











Thats 3 generations right there....we have 4 but nanny wasnt with us tonight.

Kisses from the birthday girl!!















Texas Roadhouse birthday tradation is to get up on the saddle while they announce it to the whole restuarant thats its your birthday. She liked the attention at first until they got loud which scared her and she screamed and started to cry. But she had fun on the saddle.

1 comment:

Candi said...

Adorable!!! I year already. I can't believe how fast they grow. I remember when you just had her. She is beautiful Gabbi and I wish we could see you guys. All my love and best wishes for Many years to come.
~candi