Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Party!!!

Since Kaydence's birthday was on a thursday we decided to have her big party on saturday. I went with an usual idea for a first birthday....I didnt want her party to be like everyone elses with all pink and purple stuff. And so I thought well since her birthday is in October I could go with a fall theme. I think it turned out pretty cute and wish i got more pictures but i didnt have time and if im not taking the pictures no one does.

Here is the cake I got her....the red looks really bright but it really wasnt. It turned out to be nice and she got her little one which you will see how much fun she had with that.
































HMMMM.....is that for me???? Looks so Y-U-M-M-Y!!!!
She really did have fun with her cake. Nathan did too in fact he helped her eat it and was feeding her some of the icing. It was cute!















The cake and icing got everywhere. Even on me, i had to change.

Some family and close friends that came over to wish Kaydence a Happy 1st birthday.

Kelsie, Ashley and my Nanny. Mama Niko
Big D and Kaydence....Caity and Cindy enjoying the homemade soups my mom made for today.

4 comments:

Arielle said...

How cute! She looks really excited for that cake. And I love her pink tiara.

Erika Reyna and Kids said...

aww how cute. (happy birthday Kaydence)
She looks like she really enjoyed it!

Unknown said...

very cute, what a sweetie!

The time just flies by - enjoy it. Also you can NEVER HAVE TOO MANY PICS!

Anonymous said...

haha nanny looks really pissed in the one picture!