Friday, November 21, 2008

I've been tagged and i'm actually doing it.

8 TV SHOWS I LIKE TO WATCH: I DON'T WATCH MUCH TV ANYMORE, BUT IF I HAD TO CHOOSE IT WOULD BE....
1. 24
2. WHAT NOT TO WEAR
3. HOUSE
4. PRISON BREAK
5. GHOST HUNTERS
6. MOONLIGHT
7. CSI
8. AMERICA'S FUNNIEST HOME VIDEOS

8 THINGS THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY:
1. WENT TO WORK
2. RENTED A MOVIE
3. WATCHED THE MOVIE
4. HAD DINNER
5. PLAYED WITH KAYDENCE
6. WENT TO THE STORE
7. WENT TO BED
8. AND 2 HOURS INTO ME SLEEPING, KAYDENCE WAKES ME UP. GRRR

8 FAVORITE PLACES TO EAT:
1. TEXAS ROAD HOUSE
2. CAFE RIO
3. BETOS...OR WHATEVER THEY CALL IT NOW(LATE NIGHTS WITH LEAH)
4. FRANKS PIZZA
5. SUBWAY
6. NO. 1 CHINESE
7. LITTLE ITALY
8. ITS A HAWAIIAN BBQ PLACE IN UTAH....SO GOOD FORGET THE NAME.

8 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO:
1. MEETING MR. RIGHT
2. GETTING MARRIED
3. HAVING MORE KIDS
4. NOT HAVING TO WORK OVER 40 HRS A WEEK
5. MOVING OUT OF PA
6. KAYDENCE BEING OUT OF DIAPERS
7. A NIGHT WITHOUT KAYDENCE WAKING ME UP
8. THE HOLIDAYS TO COME

8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST:
1. PAYING OFF THE LITTLE DEBT I HAVE
2. LOSE MY BABY WEIGHT AND MAYBE MORE
3. GETTING MY OWN CAR
4. TO MOVE OUT WEST
5. GET MY OWN HOUSE
6. HAVE A GOOD BUT STEADY INCOME
7. TO BE A STAY AT HOME MOM
8. AND LAST TO HAVE MY HAPPILY EVER AFTER.

8 PEOPLE I TAG THIS TO:
1. NICHOLE
2. KELLIE
3. LAUREN
4. MEGAN
5. LEAH
6. ARIELLE
7. CANDI
8. MEGHAN
SORRY IF YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED ALREADY...I DONT KNOW MANY FRIENDS BLOGS.

5 comments:

Arielle said...

Is the Hawaiian barbeque place called L & L?

Anonymous said...

add me. letshavarodeo.blogspot.com

Candi said...

First I love your family picture! I can't believe how much Jordan has grown!! Ahh.
I know its hard to share rooms, believe me i've been there. Think of it this way... Jer and I have been married 6+ years and we are FINALLY getting into a home with some space where we wont have to share. if I have any more kids, we are back to sharing. haha:o)
No I am so excited. The oven is as small as a dishwasher but I'll make it work.
You are right, at least its pepto pink and not guacamole green;o)
I don't think I get to talk to you enough but I am so proud of you. I could not be a single mom an handle it. You rock Gabbi! If you ever need to talk or anything please call me? 970-345-6962
love ya!

Drew, Leah, Saige,Lillie and Kaiya Whitehead said...

dude... We leave the 18th!! WOHOOO!! I can't wait to be gone have a break for a little while. Saige had a doc apt today. It seems like she has allergies to cats. Drew Jr I swear. Hes allergic to everything. So we have to get her tested when she turns two. Right now shes on a nebulizer 3 times a day. sucky. poor little thing tho.. I can't wait to see your pics. I took a few more this morning of saige in her jamies looking up under the tree. She loves it too. The kittys sit under there with her. I'm coming to my rents sat. to pic out their Christmas tree. Maybe ill see you then. If not, after christmas for sure. You should take off one day and we'll meet half way for lunch and chilling. I'm serious so think about feeling sick k! haha love you gabster!! give your sweet little turkey kisses from us!

Erika Reyna and Kids said...

thanks!! I'm actually surprised that they turned out soo good. Lucky us I guess. I'm way excited to come!! I can't believe it's been soo long.
I'm really nervous about the plane and everything. I hope that everything will turn out okay. Everybody is telling me that it will but I will still always worry. HOw am i going to carry my luggage plus the stroller and baby? what if Enoch is really fussy on the plane? What will the other passengers think? What if he doesn't sleep in my arms? What if What if What if..
Sorry as you can see I'm a mess. haha