Sunday, December 21, 2008

Update on the past month.

OK so i slacked off a little bit and didn't post a blog in like a month. I'm actually not sure if i post any Halloween pics so here are a bunch of random pics. I do have to mention it...Kay said "SANTA" the other day and if he comes on TV she will say his name. Isn't that great!!! I'm so excited, she comes out with the most random words ever. She is growing up so fast, at times i wish i could pause it and make the memories last forever

















My little mouse/ rat baby!!!

















Half the time i miss Sunday school and relief society cause Kay is really fussy(cause its her nap time), so I try to get her to sleep and she fights it as much as possible. Luckily i get some extra help by my mom or Cindy. She wont go to anyone else. :( Within a few seconds of Cindy holding her she was out. Then the bell rang and woke her right up. haha their is no winning.


My mom has a huge collection of snowmen. And we let Kaydence play with the stuffed ones. She loves these guys or any stuff animal.

















So I took a few days off last week cause i was sick with the flu and so I took some time and played around with Kay's hair.





























I wanted to do something special to Kay's hair for the Sunday before Christmas. so i put foam curlers in her hair. haha and the best part is she let me do it with not to much fussiness. But when i took them out the next morning the curls were way to tight and she looks like she had a afro. So She sat on my lap and i straighten it and it looked so cute.



















Kays Christmas dress.





















After church we were just relaxing and i guess kay found a pencil and paper and started drawing on it. The crazy thing about it is I never really should her how to do it. She just did it all on her own. She amazes me everyday with the new things she does. I love waking up and watching to see what she will do.



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

this kid is amazing =]

Drew, Leah, Saige,Lillie and Kaiya Whitehead said...

cute pics gabs!

Candi said...

I can't believe how big she is getting. She is a full blown toddler now. I know it makes you sad but at the same time you love all the new things she is learning.

my 3 boys said...

so you changed the family pic to make yourself look better.

Erika Reyna and Kids said...

haha! You said you look bad in all of the ones we took together. I had to put one of them up!
miss you
<3

Erika Reyna and Kids said...

haha!! you said that about all the pictures that we took together. I had to put one of them up.
miss you
<3

Drew, Leah, Saige,Lillie and Kaiya Whitehead said...

haha funny thing is I didn't want to put it up cause I look like an idiot! but hey I'm a mom right! its allowed. bahahaha. righttt...