Saturday, September 27, 2008

Another day in my world!!!

I tell you this girl amazes me. She is honestly comes up with new things each and everyday. She is so funny....where do i even begin. I look back at this past week and i just laugh at the things she did. You may all think im crazy cause shes only 11 1/2 months but i swear to you all she really did say and do what im writing here. I'm usually up between the hours of 6 and 7 every morning for work. And she usually gets up with me and i take her out of her crib so she can play but this one morning i decided to leave her in it. Our room is on the 3rd floor and so i went downstairs to use the mirror in the bathroom. 20mins pass and i go back upstairs and shes looking over the crib at me smiling and i say "HI" and she says it right back to me. I totally was not expecting that but she really did say it. I guess its not a hard word to say.

Yesterday we got up and i was getting ready in the bathroom and she was with me. and i had the door open to my room and she was playing. I leave my shoes at the bottom of the stairs and she started to pick them up and drag them all over the place. My mom was in her room and was watching her and she made a comment but was cut off by kaydence. She said "gabbi you should get" and kaydence says basket. I was shocked and think to myself basket and then to my mom did she just say what i think she said and my mom goes it was clear as a bell. She finished the sentence for my mom. I guess they both think i need a basket for my shoes. haha The best part is my mom had a basket in the bathroom full of laundry and Kaydence starts picking up my shoes and putting them in the basket. She really did make her point and i guess i will have to get my own basket for my shoes.



Besides her coming out with the most random words she is now copying everything i do. I was clearing my throat the other day and next thing you know she was doing the same thing. She carries around a purse too. I guess the missionaries were over the other day while i was at work and she was carrying her purse around and the one wanted to help her put stuff in it and he grabbed and she put up a fight and wouldnt let it go. haha She cracks me up. She is such a big flirt with those missionaries too. They were sitting behind us at church last week and she would not let them out of her site. She was smiling and giving them that guggly eye. I think im gonna have some problems with this little munchkin and those boys.

This is kind of an old picture but it goes to show how silly she can be. She's kind of a Jason Castro fan (from american idol). haha

4 comments:

Erika Reyna and Kids said...

aww gabbi. she is a doll!! i can't wait to see her again in december.

Lauren said...

those stories are hilarious! how cute. umm thank you soo much for all the baby clothes, what were you thinking?!? you did not have to do that. we appreciate it, though. we hope we get to see you soon. you should take a trip down here!!

Drew, Leah, Saige,Lillie and Kaiya Whitehead said...

hey dude! I tagged you! Ya I hate those things but still it was kinda fun.. now its you're turn!

Unknown said...

I found your blog off leah's - way cute. Kaydence is one in two days! How exciting.

I totally believe the talking thing, Bethany was just like that. Connor not so much - he does say amen after prayers but other than that just baby babbling.

I'm:
tellepa.blogspot.com

if you want to check it out.

Love,
Anissa